Promising Honesty, Integrity and Diligence to make your move a success
Whether it is your first home or next home, you are upsizing or downsizing, buying or selling, I would be honored to help you on your real estate journey. I am proud to be a member of The Selling Sisters Team at Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group. Their family has been servicing buyers and sellers for over 50 years.
I have personally purchased and renovated three homes in the last six years, so I am able to offer guidance from a variety of perspectives. I currently live in Astor Park and have firsthand knowledge of owning and maintaining an historic home. Want to replace the windows? Not so fast - there is a process to follow. Have bats in the attic? I have that covered! Need those worn maple floors refinished? I know a guy.
Are you a First Time Home Buyer? I became a "solo" homeowner for the first time six years and three houses ago. I can guide and support you not only as an agent, but as a recent buyer. There are some wonderful programs and people out there to help you set those wheels in motion. Your dream of owning a home may be much closer than you think.
There is strength in numbers... so let The Selling Sisters Team support you in the process every step of the way!
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #2 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service